- Practice with tips: 68, 14
- Icing Consistency: Stiff royal icing
- Bag position: for petals, 45° at 3:00 (9:00); For center, 90°
- Hold tip: For petals, lightly touching surface of nail, wide opening parallel to surface; for center, slightly above flower
1. Line 1 5/8 inch lily nail with foil. Use tip 68. Touch center well of nail with tip and squeeze, pulling petal up and over edge of foil cup. Decrease pressure as you reach end of petal and hesitate before you stop pressure and pull tip away, drawing petal to a point.
2. Pipe two more petals.
3. Pipe three more petals in between open spaces.
4. Add tip 14 star center and push in stamens.
Found at Wilton.com